If you want to delete your Facebook Page due to any reason . You need to follow these steps to know how to delete a Facebook Page permanently . Remember this , only admin of the Facebook Page can delete a Facebook business page . If you are a moderator or editor of any page then you can not remove Facebook page .
Follow these steps to learn how to delete a Facebook page
- Go to your web browser and open you Facebook account .
- Now go to that page which you want to delete permanently .
- Click on settings option from Menu bar .
- Now scroll down and select Remove Page option .
- After click Delete your Page you will be seen a Text message like this given image below.
- Click on Delete your Page . Then a popup window will be open like this given image .
- If you selected Unpublish this page check box that means only admin can see this page post . But if you want to delete this page permanently then simply click on Delete Page button .
- Now Facebook show you this message : Page entered deletion mode. You can cancel the deletion within 14 days. Click on OK button .
- Your Page is Deleted successfully now , but if you want to restore it you can do it within 14 days .
How to delete a Facebook page and stop Deletion Process
You learned above how to delete a Facebook Page but if you want to stop deletion process then you can do it within 14 days . There may be many reasons to stop deletion process . Facebook provide us 14 days time to do it . After 14 days there are no way to recover your Facebook Page . Follow these step to Cancel Deletion .
- Go to your web browser and open Facebook account then click on down arrow symbol like given image below .
- Now select that page which you deleted .
- When you open a deleted page you will be seen a warning message with Cancel Deletion option in the top of that page .
- Simply click on Cancel Deletion , now you have successfully restored your Facebook page .
You have learned completely how to delete a Facebook page and again restore it within 14 days . Learn here how to add admin to Facebook page . But if you want to delete your Facebook account with your page then you need to follow these steps .
How to delete Facebook Account permanently
I have show you the complete guide about how to delete a Facebook page and Cancel Deletion within 2 weeks . But if you want to know how to delete a Facebook account permanently then continue read this article .
- Open your Facebook account and click on down arrow symbol then select settings option .
- After it scroll down web page and select last option manage account .
- Now you see a notice , Scroll down web page and click on Deactivate Your Account option . Facebook ask your password . You need to enter password and click Delete Account .
We told you everything about how to delete a Facebook page and how to delete a Facebook account permanently . If you found this article helpful for you please share this article with your friends on Facebook and twitter .